November 22, 2008

no cash



young david and i went to see 'quantum of solace' on friday night and that took up a large portion of the last of my money. so saturday night was a bit quiet. i planned to watch 'moulin rouge!' because after seeing the preview for 'australia' (and getting a bit teary - i know, getting ahead of myself homesickness-wise) i remembered how much i like baz luhrmann and his lavish productions...

... but, there happened to be a spongebob marathon under way. yep, he's playing his nose is a forlorn fashion because his "best-day-ever" wasn't working out the way he planned. i can relate, though i can't play my nose as well as him (i did try though).

spoke to ellie via skype, that was pretty good too. we were kind of dressed the same as well, darn american apparel! she said my coat arrived safely, as did my ugg boots. awesome.

No comments: