April 16, 2009

birthday

dribs and drabs of my day...

waiting for mum outside liberty...

... i just had my haircut.

chillin in london fields. this was much later. in the meantime mum and i had been to the ship, had lunch at princi, visited soph up in marylebone and wandered around up there. by the time i got back home i was exhausted but the day was beautiful i couldn't resist eating some strawberries in the fields (beatles reference unintended).

after a brief drink at off broadway, mum, ellie, soph and i had a marvelous dinner at bistroteque. then we put mum in a cab and went back to off broadway. but it was wednesday and really quiet so it didn't last long.

a replacement shamie followed us home and hung out on my stoop with me for a while. i even have scratches on my wrist from where he attacked. awesome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LIBERTY!!!!!!!!
Looks very good. Sigh.
Meanwhile, I dare say Bones has made it her mission to ensure that everyone visiting from Perth eats at Bistroteque.
JoshuaSeymourCliffordB.EnvD

adventures and dentures said...

replacement sham! best birthday ever.

happy birthday my lady :)